I'm not quite sure what their expressions mean. I've narrowed it down to a few thoughts.
1. Why are you eating when we're not? (Answer: Because it's my lunch time and not yours, besides which I just gave you treatses, so leave me alone and let me eat.)
2. Why are you working and not playing with us? (Answer: Because if I play with you and don't work, then we won't have a place to live. Simple economics: I work so that everyone eats and has a place to sleep.)
3. It's Thursday, you goof. Why haven't you taken our picture for kitteh blog yet? (Answer: Damn, you're smart. I was waiting for a cuteness opportunity, and since you've so graciously presented me with one, I will now take your picture.)
What do you think they're trying to say?
1. Why are you eating when we're not? (Answer: Because it's my lunch time and not yours, besides which I just gave you treatses, so leave me alone and let me eat.)
2. Why are you working and not playing with us? (Answer: Because if I play with you and don't work, then we won't have a place to live. Simple economics: I work so that everyone eats and has a place to sleep.)
3. It's Thursday, you goof. Why haven't you taken our picture for kitteh blog yet? (Answer: Damn, you're smart. I was waiting for a cuteness opportunity, and since you've so graciously presented me with one, I will now take your picture.)
What do you think they're trying to say?
No comments:
Post a Comment