Meredith, on the other hand, likes to wait immediately next to my chair, taking her chances with a wheel rolling over her tail in case I need to stand up. Notice she keeps tail far from the wheel, but she's close enough to make me nervous about moving.
Used to be Sweet Nothings, but evolution happens. It's now a knitting blog.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Thursday Kitteh Blog on Friday
'Stache keeps the printer company while I work, and is frequently surprised when it's actually used for its intended purpose (printing knitting patterns, of course).

Meredith, on the other hand, likes to wait immediately next to my chair, taking her chances with a wheel rolling over her tail in case I need to stand up. Notice she keeps tail far from the wheel, but she's close enough to make me nervous about moving.
They seem to like the new office a lot, even though there is a rather distressing trend of knocking random stuff off the desk just because they can. They didn't do that so much when I was working from the bedroom. Meredith, in particular, seems to think it is her sacred duty to minimize clutter on my desk by knocking it onto the floor. I think someone put her up to it.
Meredith, on the other hand, likes to wait immediately next to my chair, taking her chances with a wheel rolling over her tail in case I need to stand up. Notice she keeps tail far from the wheel, but she's close enough to make me nervous about moving.
Labels:
kittehs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Maybe it's like 2-year-olds? Testing their limitations in new surroundings?
Maybe they're just eeee-vil....
It is a cat thing. Mine love to sleep between the DBF's keyboard and monitor, on the front of my desk, the printer and the cable box. Anything movable/roll-able does not last long.
Post a Comment