Clicky on the picky, and it will get bigger (man, I'm obnoxious).
The stuff on the left, you know, the stuff that looks like me, that's for socks. It's Felici from KnitPicks. A couple of more skeins of the Rainbow colorway, and the ones in front are a colorway that was brought back after having been discontinued. It's called Tyrian Purple, although it really is mostly blue. I really like Felici, and I've bought a fair amount of it. My advice if you're thinking about getting some: If you see a colorway you like, order it pronto. They do limited color runs. Sometimes they bring colors back, and you can get lucky, but you might be waiting a while.
The other stuff, the 9 neutrals that don't really scream Connie, those are for me too. All for one singular, glorious hat. It's called Sheep Heid, and I'm in love with it (it was love at first site, at this blog, Needled). Isn't it fabulous? It's a hat covered in sheep, the obvious ones that you can see in this picture, and also some ram's heads, curling horns and all, in the crown. I'm stoked for this.
I (obviously) have the yarn, I have purchased the pattern, and purchased the appropriate needle. As soon as I'm done making gifts, this is up next. I haven't done any color work in a while (a really long while) so that's going to be interesting, too.

1 comment:
I LOVE THE SHEEP HAT!!!!
Post a Comment