Here they are sleeping all curled up together. It's very sweet even though shortly after I took this, Meredith decided that the place she really wanted to sit was my chair. But I picked her up and snuggled her, and obviously that's not a cool thing to do, so she went back to the soft spot with Stash to nap again.
Earlier this morning, Meredith was very intrigued by the plastic bag. I figured out that the intrigue was because she had somehow managed to put one of her toys in there, and she wanted it back. She did not, I repeat did NOT, stick her head all the way in the plastic bag. I was watching.
I have been working on a non-sock knitting project while waiting for my next shipment from KnitPicks (dammit, get here already!), but it's not something that's going to photograph well on the needles. When I'm done, I'll show it off.
1 comment:
Ha. I rememeber reading a bit of one of her books in the store and thinking..."well, this is crap! Why does everyone like her?"
Needless to say, I did not buy that book.
You have adorable kittehs, as always.
Post a Comment